Are you kidding? Notarization is required to sell my car?

Clients often ask if a notary must notarize the care title when selling/buying a vehicle, boat, motorcycle, etc.

Yes, absolutely it’s required.

The notarization by a currently commissioned Notary Public serves as protection against potential fraud (and many additional reasons) when buying/selling (including title transfers) vehicle, boat, motorcycles, licensed property (trailers, boat motors, etc.).

Reach out to Broken Arrow Mobile Notary today at 918-851-4909 for prompt, friendly, reliable, and professional service.

Need to talk with a tag agency before selling/buying? Click here to locate an Oklahoma Tag Agency closest to you: Find a Tag Agent

NOTE: The notarization is required in order to meet the established requirements of the Oklahoma Tax Commission.

Want to Share?